Hey Cory here,
And you’re reading my uncensored review of what I really thought about the Background Report 360 service.
This is a review site: Click here to visit the Background Report 360 Official Website
Well, when I was looking to buy Background Report 360, there weren’t many honest reviews around, so I thought I would write one quickly to help anyone that was in the same position I was.
Be warned, I will be going into both the good points and bad points, so if that’s not what you want to hear, then you may as well leave now.
Let’s get started. I originally purchased the product for a person search utilizing the Comprehensive Background check that was offered. This background report included Criminal History, multiple People Records databases, Civil records (Bankruptcies, Liens and Judgments), Property records and much more.
So how does the Background Report 360 work?
After purchasing the report, I was given access to a member’s only area. In the member’s area, there is a list of accessible direct fee searches along with the unlimited search area. I chose to upgrade to the unlimited search area and was able to access many basic searches like reverse phone searches, arrest/warrant searches and business searches to name a few. There are a total of 15 unlimited searches you can perform for a small yearly fee.
To access the comprehensive background report I wanted, I just needed the person’s First and Last name, and the State they reside in if known. I entered the individual’s information and within seconds I had my report. With over 1 Billion records searched, the report provided up to date information and was very thorough. Here is a sample of the report.
What about the Unlimited Search Menu?
I have also used the Unlimited Access searches with great results. Again, the service was very simple and I only provided a name or phone number. Within seconds I had my search results and was able to find the information I needed. This is a very handy tool for those needing a quick and easy way to look up businesses, phone numbers and a variety of other information.
What are the BAD things about Background Report 360?
Just like every other product I have reviewed, nothing is perfect and here are a few flaws I saw when I used the product:
- I noticed in my first Comprehensive search that there were multiple options for the person I was searching. The person showed up in multiple States, and the report included different information depending on which State I chose. Some information stayed the same through all reports but some information, like real estate owned, only showed up under the State it was owned.
- In the Comprehensive report, there was much more information returned than I expected for the Deep Web search portion of the report. More information is not always bad, but I did find myself having to weed through some information that was not pertinent to the person I searched.
What are the GOOD things about the Background Report 360?
- The search was extremely easy and fast. When they claim you can run your background check in less than 10 seconds, it is true. If you have a name, you can begin your search. No other details needed.
- I initially had a question concerning part of the member’s area, which I emailed to the support email address. I had my question answered within 24 hours and was very impressed with the customer service.
- No Hit No Fee guarantee along with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you search and there is nothing returned, you are not charged for the search, and if you are not satisfied, you will be refunded your money.
- The Comprehensive Background check is truly the best value background report on the internet. With all the searches included in one user friendly report, the price is very reasonable at $29.95 per report, and the amount of information was very impressive.
Overall, what do I think?
The Background Report 360 in my opinion is one of the best values on the internet. With over 1 Billion records searched, the individuals I searched were up to date and provided accurate information. The service is simple and easy to use, and provides the information within an instant, just as they claim. If you are looking for an instant online background service, I would definitely suggest using the Background Report 360.
I hope this has helped you,